Table of Contents
- What is ?
- Component of
- Version that Supports
What is ?
- Backing up the transaction of the primary database
- Copying the transaction backup to each secondary
- Restoring the transaction backup on the secondary database
- Primary Database: Primary Sever is the Main Database or Database Engine , which is being accessed by the application. Primary contains the Primary Database or Master Database.
- Secondary Database: Secondary Database is a Database Engine or a different that contains the backup of primary database. We can have multiple secondary severs based on business requirements.
- Monitor: Monitor is a Database Engine which Track the process.
Figure 2: Enable
Figure 3: Transaction Backup Settings for Primary Configure Secondary :
- Must have at least two Database s or two Database Engines.
- Configuration user should have Admin privilege on that
- Agent Service Configured properly
- Configuration mode of Primary database should be a Full or Bulk ged recovery model.
- Shared folder for copying the transaction s.
Version that Supports
|2000 Standard Edition||Yes|